It turns out that if we don't change the way we interact with the "soil food web" and soil health, we will have no viable soils remaining and we will starve.
This is the critical message from Dr. Elaine Ingham, my first guest in today's episode of Brighteon Broadcast News (see below). In a jaw-dropping interview, Dr. Ingham from SoilFoodWeb.com reveals why food farms don't need external inputs such as pesticides, herbicides and even synthetic fertilizers. Instead, they need friendly microorganisms that, by themselves, free up nutrients for plants while making those plants far more resistant to droughts, disease and pests.
That interview (and much more) is found in today's episode of Brighteon Broadcast News. Here are the highlights:
- JP Morgan, now sucking up all the smaller banks, routinely deplatforms Christians and conservatives
- US Navy goes full "Bud Light" with new drag queen recruitment ambassador
- China and Russia must be terrified of the Pentagon's queer troops and battery-powered tanks
- FBI and DoD run nuclear strike drills in Houston, Texas
- RSV vaccine approved for 60 years and older, how convenient to kill off the elderly
- Fed raises interest rates by 25 basis points
- Fed literally plans to collapse the US economy and bring down inflation through POVERTY
- Emergency bank collapse update as 3 banks plunge in after-hours trading
- Interview with Dr. Elaine Ingham, soil food web expert, about REGENERATIVE farming
- NY Gov. Hochul BANS gas appliances in all new buildings
- When the NY power grid fails, you have ZERO options for cooking food or boiling water
- Hochul also trying to ban ALL tobacco products while keeping weed legal
- Interview with Warrior Mom, who helped her autistic son navigate life with vaccine damage
Discover more interviews and podcasts each day at:
Follow me on:
Brighteon.social: Brighteon.social/@HealthRanger (my breaking news gets posted here first)
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about breaking news each day.
Download my current audio books -- including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind -- at:
Download my new audio book, "Resilient Prepping" at ResilientPrepping.com - it teaches you how to survive the total collapse of civilization and the loss of both the power grid and combustion engines.
Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called "Food Forensics"), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics.
Mike Adams also serves as the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.