(Natural News) One of the essential amino acids, L-lysine, can block SARS-CoV-2 and prevent severe illness in covid-19 patients. Lysine is an essential amino acid that is used to produce proteins in the body. The body cannot make lysine on its own; therefore, it must be obtained through the person’s diet. L-lysine is responsible for growth and is used to produce carnitine, a nutrient that converts fatty acids into energy. Lysine also helps the body absorb calcium. It is essential for the formation of collagen, which makes up the body’s skin, tendons and cartilage. The covid-19 vaccines, on the other hand, hijack the protein synthesis of cells, interfering with the body’s innate design while robbing the person of important structural proteins and proteins that block viral infection.
Most covid-19 patients recover faster and display fewer symptoms after L-lysine supplementation
A study by Bio-Virus Research Inc. tested out the essential amino acid, L-lysine, against SARS-CoV-2 infections in humans. The one hundred forty covid-19 patients ranged in age from 16 to 77. The patients who were treated with L-lysine supplements recovered faster and were discharged just three days after the treatment started.
On the first day of treatment, patients were given a 1,000 mg dose of L-lysine in the morning and another 1,000 mg dose later in the day. Some patients received an additional 500 to 1,000 mg on the second and third day. The L-lysine was absorbed more efficiently when it was taken one hour before each meal with at least two cups of water. The patients were not allowed to have caffeinated drinks because they caused symptoms to return.
Arginine, another amino acid, is absorbed through the same channels as L-lysine. When arginine consumption was restricted, there was greater absorption of L-lysine, allowing for more efficient anti-viral applications. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid that can be obtained from food, but is also made naturally by the body. Most people already have sufficient levels of arginine.
In the end, the researchers found the treatment plan to be successful, reducing 70 percent of symptoms in the first 48 hours for approximately 80 percent of the covid-19 patients. The remaining 20 percent of patients who continued to struggle, did not receive the L-lysine supplement in time. According to the researchers, there is an “incredibly short time [available] to eliminate/reduce fever presumably due to extinguishing the associated cytokine storm.”
A 2021 study found that lysine could block viral infection by interfering with arginine incorporation into viruses. In the study, excess arginine boosted the infectivity of both influenza A and SARS-CoV-2. However, when L-lysine levels were increased, arginine levels fell and the viral infection was starved out. L-lysine is commonly found in eggs, tofu, cod, tuna, sardines, Parmesan cheese, beans, pork, poultry, red meat, fenugreek seed, cottage cheese, lentils, wheat germ and spirulina.
Public health officials have taken the wrong approach to infection for years
Governments, media and public health officials have trained populations to think that viral infections can be avoided altogether, either through isolation, quarantine, lock down, stay-at-home orders, social distancing, capacity limits, assembly restrictions or masking. Throughout the covid-19 scandal, the population was taught to avoid human interaction and fear the air they breathe. They were taught to feel helplessness and expect severe illness if they broke their allegiance to the germ theory. But all of these public health measures have failed drastically. This is because there is more to overcoming a virus than living in fear of it.
No one should have to feel helpless in their day-to-day life. No one should have to resort to perpetual acts of hysteria and government obedience in order to live, breathe and interact. For one, there is no virus safe space. Viral infections (especially coronavirus infections) are inevitable because respiratory viruses are endemic and are always mutating to survive. Most important of all: Infections do NOT have to be a death sentence.
The severity of a person’s illness can be controlled through simple lifestyle and dietary choices, along with the proper antiviral treatments. The environment inside the individual’s stomach, blood and cells is most important for determining their resiliency against infection. These are issues that the government and public health officials have ignored for years — issues that they must finally address.