(Natural News) Joe Biden may have been awarded the presidency, but he’s no president and, frankly, we’re beginning to wonder if he’s even a real American anymore.
It’s clear that there is no more “moderate” Joe Biden like the country saw during his decades in the Senate (and he wasn’t all that ‘moderate’ when he was Obama’s vice president, either); with his mind nearly gone and his presidency being run from behind the scenes by Barack Obama and his band of leftists, the current administration is without question the most lawless, unpatriotic and dangerous to our fundamental founding principles than all previous administrations combined.
One need look no farther than what he is allowing to happen along the U.S.-Mexico border for proof.
No sooner than Biden was shuffled into the Oval Office, he started signing a stack of executive orders. It was nearly unprecedented; his handlers got him to work right away killing off President Donald Trump’s policies including his strict border enforcement orders. And the result was predictable: The poor, third-world got the message that our borders were once again wide open, and they began streaming our way by the tens of thousands.
Now, to make it perfectly clear to the rest of the world that our borders are no more, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has canceled all remaining contracts with companies that were building the border wall during Trump’s tenure, leaving more than $100 million worth of new wall sections stacked on acres and acres of land, now left to rust.
“NEW: DHS announces it is cancelling all remaining border wall contracts in the Laredo sector and all border barrier contracts in the Rio Grande Valley sector. In press release, Biden administration calls on Congress to instead fund ‘smarter’ border security measures,” Fox News’ Bill Melugin noted on Twitter in a post containing a screengrab of the order.
NEW: DHS announces it is cancelling all remaining border wall contracts in the Laredo sector and all border barrier contracts in the Rio Grande Valley sector. In press release, Biden administration calls on Congress to instead fund “smarter” border security measures. @FoxNews
— Bill Melugin (@BillFOXLA) October 8, 2021
“Consistent with the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) border barrier plan, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), in coordination with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), intends to cancel the remaining border barrier contracts located within U.S. Border Patrol’s (USBP) Laredo Sector and all border barrier contracts located in the Rio Grande Valley Sector,” the press release, issued last week, states.
“CBP will then begin environmental planning and actions consistent with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for previously planned border barrier system projects located within the Rio Grande Valley, Laredo, and El Centro Sectors,” DHS said. “Environmental planning activities will cover projects funded with DHS’s Fiscal Year 2018-2021 barrier system appropriations where construction had not started. These activities include additional biological, cultural, and natural resource surveys for project areas where no data have been previously collected.
“CBP will also conduct comprehensive and targeted outreach with interested stakeholders, including impacted landowners, tribes, state and local elected officials, and federal agencies.”
The department made clear that none of its activities will “involve any construction of new border barrier or permanent land acquisition.”
“The Administration continues to call on Congress to cancel remaining border wall funding and instead fund smarter border security measures, like border technology and modernization of land ports of entry, that are proven to be more effective at improving safety and security at the border,” the department said, noting further that until Congress does so, DHS is compelled by law to expend allocated funds “consistent with their appropriated purpose, and beginning environmental planning activities is part of the Department’s plan to do so.”
Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of migrants stream illegally across our borders each month now; the overwhelmed Border Patrol is expecting some 400,000 this month alone.
In an interview with Fox News, former U.S. Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott said that the administration had been paying out millions per day to companies previously involved in border wall construction to sit idle as well.
“We’re supposed to do an in-depth study and then come up with a plan going forward,” Scott said after Biden put a moratorium on wall construction. “As Border Patrol did its part, everything, that was done within about two weeks, several briefings later, there really had not been any decisions made, it went well beyond the 60 days. Many of those projects today are just still on hold. So we’re paying contractors, for a while it was almost $5 million a day between DOD and DHS.”
“Wait, $5 million a day to not build the wall?” Baier interrupted.
“To not build the wall,” Scott reiterated.
This administration is the most anti-American in our history.