(Natural News) You’ve walked by huge piles of organic lemons many times, and, occasionally, put a slice in your drinking water. But after reading about the tremendous benefits of this Vitamin C-rich, alkalizing citrus, you’ll be adding a half a lemon in warm water each morning upon arising. Natural News reports, ” . . . First thing in the morning, before you eat or drink anything else, wash a lemon (preferably organic) and cut it in half. Squeeze juice from one lemon half into a large mug or heat-proof cup. Add warm, filtered water . . .”
Now, why should this be done every morning? Are you ready for 24 health filled reasons? Natural News states:
“1. Lemon helps. . . immune system deficiencies, as it is rich in Vitamin C.
2. Drinking lemon water helps [maintain] the pH levels. . .
3. Lemon is a powerful antibacterial . . .
4. Drinking lemon water [on an] empty stomach helps flush toxins.
5. Warm water with lemon . . . interacts with other enzymes and acids [to] stimulate secretion of gastric juices . . .
6. The liver produces more enzymes with lemon . . .
7. Water with lemon cleanses the liver.
8.Water with lemon fights infections of the respiratory tract . . .
9. Lemon contains . . .calcium, magnesium, potassium, citric acid, phosphorus . . .
10. Drinking lemon water . . . prevents growth of pathogenic bacteria . . .
11. Water with lemon provides . .. electrolytes which hydrate . . .
12. Water with lemon is good for the joints . . .
13. Water with lemon helps with weight loss . . .
14. Water with lemon helps tooth pain and gingivitis.
15. Water with lemon prevents cancer [due to alkalinity of lemons.]
16. Warm water with lemon helps regulate normal bowel movement. . .
17. Warm lemon water has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties . . .
18. Water with lemon aids in proper functioning of the nervous system . . .
19. Water with lemon can help lower blood pressure. . .
20. Water with lemon creates an alkalizing effect. . .
21. Water with lemon is good for the skin. . . . by rejuvenating the body.
22. Water with lemon helps to dilute uric acid, the build up leads to pain in the joints and gout.
23. Water with lemon is good for [pregnancy]. . . lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, acting as] an adaptogen helping the body cope with viruses . . . vitamin C helps the formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby, [and,] due to the high content of potassium, a mixture of water with lemon helps forming cells of the brain and nervous system of the baby.
24. Water with lemon relieves heartburn. . . helps dissolve gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones and calcium deposits.”
Don’t pass by the organic lemons! Buy some today.