(Article by Steve Feinstein republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)
Indeed, too lazy and unmotivated to analyze readily available, credible data, far too many people have ceded their personal independence to government dictates — dictates clearly designed to increase government control over the population, rather than having been put in place for the genuine good of the people. Let's look at some examples:
When COVID first hit, we were told to "mask up." The COVID particle was smaller than the weave opening in non-professional masks, yet people went dutifully along anyway, unwilling to look at things logically. Then we were told to double-mask. Then it was the plastic face shield over a mask. Nothing sums up the dumbing down of America better than the image of a person driving alone in his car, all masked up.
The COVID vaccines were — and remain — experimental. First we were told that if you take the vax, you can't get COVID. That was wrong. Then we were told that if you take the vax and a booster, you can't get or transmit COVID. That was wrong. Then we were told that if you get double-boosted, you'll be protected from all future variants. That was wrong. Then we were assured that the inexplicably high number of adverse reactions to the vaccine was totally coincidental, despite earlier vaccines having been pulled from the market for having only a fraction of the adverse reactions of the COVID vaccines. Yet when people were told "no entry unless vaccinated," they went along.
2020 Election fraud
- More votes cast and counted than there were registered voters in the district. No possibility of fraud there.
- Ballot-stuffing in drop boxes caught on camera during the wee hours of the night. No possibility of fraud there.
- Late ballots coming in in a statistically impossible 90+% manner for one candidate. No possibility of fraud there.
- Republican poll observers being kicked out and then an overwhelmingly high proportion of votes suddenly materializing for the Democrat candidate. No possibility of fraud there.
- Mail-in voting procedures being widely implemented because of "COVID concerns," but there were no verifiable chain-of-custody procedures in place and no mechanism to confirm voter signature authenticity. No possibility of fraud there.
- Voting machines proven to be connected to the internet, despite vehement protests to the contrary. No possibility of fraud there.
How can any reasonably intelligent person not question these things? You may still believe that the 2020 election results were valid, but simply raising logical questions does not make someone a criminal.
Read more at: AllNewsPipeline.com