(Natural News) Contained within the 249 pages of documents that Judicial Watch just obtained from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) are the plans the government used to launch a massive media propaganda campaign in promotion of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines.”
A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch accused the federal agency of failing to answer a request for records on April 19, 2021, relating to Joe Biden’s “COVID-19 Community Corps” program. (Related: Judicial Watch also sued the federal government for refusing to disclose covid jab adverse events.)
That Corps, which was launched the very same month, is said to have about 17,000 members. It is a program run by the HHS and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to spread “science-based information” to various community organizations and everyday Americans to “empower them to fight COVID-19 and promote vaccinations.”
Some of the group’s members include the following:
• Advancing Health Equity
• American Association of Nurse Practitioners
• American Academy of Pediatrics
• American Academy of Family Physicians
• American College of Physicians
• American Lung Association
• American Medical Association
• American Medical Student Association
• American Medical Women Association
• American Nurses Association
• American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
• American Public Health Association
• Chicagoland Vaccine Corps Partnership
• COVID Collaborative
• Infectious Disease Society Association
• Mobile Healthcare Association
• National Association of Community Health Centers
• National Council of Urban Indian Health
• National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
• Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board
• Planned Parenthood
• Protect Our Care
• Vaccinate Your Family
You will notice that Planned Parenthood, America’s number-one most popular abortion mill, is on the list of organizations that the federal government has been using to push covid injections on the masses.
Seeing as how Planned Parenthood’s number-one mission is depopulation through abortion, it only makes sense that the organization would also hop on board the Fauci Flu shot train of disease and death – which is all these shots actually do.
HHS and the CDC also partnered with the following sports and entertainment entities to push Chinese Virus shots:
• Major League Baseball (MLB)
• Major League Soccer (MLS)
• National Association of Broadcasters
• National Football League (NFL)
• Anthony Becht
• Chester Pitts
• Orlando Pace
• PGA Tour
• Ana Navaro
• George Lopez
Government’s “Public Education Campaign” included creating an illusion that covid jabs are popular at the “grassroots” level
A Judicial Watch press release states that the watchdog group wants all associated records regarding how these entities became joined at the hip to HHS and the CDC. This includes records on the application process; how organizations were chosen to participate; grants; and all communications between the government and said entities.
“These records show a disturbing and massive campaign by the Biden administration to propagandize and politicize the controversial COVID vaccine,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “It seems as if the entire entertainment industry was an agent for the government!”
Another one of the Biden regime’s tactics involved placing a “trusted messenger” on the popular Joe Rogan podcast to try to make it appear as though even the “cool kids” are all about getting their DNA permanently altered with covid “vaccines” – see below:
Biden’s Propaganda Vaccine Plan: “Place a trusted messenger on the @joerogan Show and @BarstoolSports to promote vaccination (work with outside expert to identify who will be most effective).”https://t.co/4R0tJRIFje
— Tom Fitton (@TomFitton) October 4, 2022
One particular section of documents entitled the “PEC [Public Education Campaign] Plan April 19 – May 31 ” explains in further detail some of the other tactics that were used to lure more Americans into rolling up their sleeves:
• Sending a vaccine engagement package to all entertainment talent and management agencies
• Sending vaccine engagement materials to all media companies and show producers
• Reaching out to major culture event producers
• Reaching out to WCDT (believed to be the “We Can Do This” group) with branding and engagement ideas for major businesses and associations
• Launching a community corps business chapter
• Starting celebrity “Share the Mics” events
There were also various considerations made as to how to push more covid jabs on darker-skinned people, who are among the least likely to get injected.
At one point, the government considered reaching out to football star Tom Brady to request that he put together a video urging his fanatics (fans) to get vaccinated, using his parents, who previously had covid but recovered, as props.
Hollywood comedy writers were even on the verge of being approached to embed pro-jab content into their content.
Big Tech also participated in pro-jab messaging from the government. Social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat were used as bait to lure younger crowds into accepting the gene modification needles.
Then we have Christian programming and evangelical leaders, some of whom were approached to embed pro-covid injection propaganda into their sermons.
“Convene an editorial meeting with the publishers of Catholic newspapers and newsletters across the country (ex: America Magazine, Florida Catholic, The Catholic Spirit, The Tablet),” another line item in the documents reads.
“Request a vaccination special With Christian Broadcasting Netflix and Evangelical leaders,” reads another.
A complete look at what was uncovered as part of the suit is available at the Judicial Watch website.
“This is more than enough to indict everyone at the top of all the government health agencies, Biden and his administration, and dozens of others netted in this actual conspiracy,” one commenter wrote about these new revelations.
The latest Chinese Virus injection news can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.
Sources for this article include: