(Natural News) The NYPD has arrested the man believed to be the one who shot up a New York City subway station earlier this week and have charged him with terrorism after he wounded more than a dozen people.
The suspect, Frank James, reportedly set off a smoke bomb before he began firing at early morning commuters and had a bag full of additional smoke bombs, more ammo and some fireworks. He’s been charged with terrorism.
But the real story is this: James, a black man, is a stone-cold racist who hates white people and Hispanics, and has for quite some time.
How do we know? Because he showed us who he was — for years — by posting vile, disgusting, racist rants and messages on social media.
Yes, that’s right, Frank James was allowed to put his hate-filled garbage on social media, while conservatives get censored and banned for pushing back on fake news or misleading data about COVID-19. Platforms even banned then-President Donald Trump for life after fabricating an “insurrection” charge related to the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol Building that was an obvious false flag.
This is Frank James who is a person of interest in this investigation. Any information can be directed to @NYPDTips at 800-577-TIPS. pic.twitter.com/yBpenmsX67
— NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) April 12, 2022
“O black Jesus, please kill all the whiteys,” said one meme he posted, as reported by the New York Post’s Miranda Devine, adding that he also was not friendly about Hispanics, Asians and his own race, in many cases.
“These white motherf—ers, this is what they do,” he said in a video posted to YouTube. “Ultimately at the end of the day, they kill and commit genocide against each other. What do you think they gonna do to your black ass?”
“It’s just a matter of time before these white motherf—ers decide, ‘Hey listen. Enough is enough. These n—ers got to go,’” he added.
Fox News provides some additional background:
A magistrate judge granted federal prosecutors’ request that accused Brooklyn subway shooter Frank R. James be held in “permanent detention” pending his trial during the suspect’s brief initial appearance in a Brooklyn court on Thursday.
Magistrate Judge Roanne Mann ordered James, 62, held without bail pending any future requests that the defense team is entitled to make. The suspect, who has been charged with one count of committing a terrorist or other violent attack against a mass transportation system, is being held at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, records show.
“The defendant committed a premediated (sic) mass shooting on the New York City subway system and then fled the scene, with a stockpile of ammunition and other dangerous items stowed in his storage unit,” says a detention memo that prosecutors filed in federal court in Brooklyn on Thursday, a few minutes before James was set to appear. “The defendant presents a severe and ongoing danger to the community, as well as a serious risk of flight, that no set of release conditions can mitigate.”
“The defendant’s criminal conduct was extraordinarily serious. The victims who boarded the defendant’s subway car on the morning of April 12 could not have predicted the horror that would await them on their morning commute,” the memo states.
He faces up to life in prison if convicted, and frankly, if that happens, he earned it.
“Before he conducted his attack, the defendant posted videos online in which he criticized the New York subway system and discussed killing people, including with a gun,” Assistant U.S Attorney Sara Winik wrote. And “law enforcement officers located ammunition for multiple firearms, as well as other weapons and tools for conducting an attack, in properties rented by the defendant.”
She also called James “a danger to the community,” who had “a stockpile of weapons and other dangerous items stored in various locations that he controls.”
Social media algorithms could have identified this enraged racist long ago, and likely did — but because of politically correct wokeness, a black man gets to rant while white, Hispanic and Asian conservatives get the boot.