(Natural News) The Biosludged movie that exposes “the greatest environmental crime you’ve never known” is now available for full downloading and sharing. The film documents the EPA’s outright crimes against the environment, along with industry collusion, science fraud and the mass pollution of the U.S. food supply with toxic sewage sludge.
The sewage sludge industry, which relies on secrecy and lies to continue its profitable pollution racket, is already in a panic over the release of this film. What they are starting to realize is that rather than restrict the film to theaters or pay-per-view, we planned all along to release the film to the public for sharing and posting everywhere. We even built our own video platform — Brighteon.com — so that YouTube, Vimeo, Google, Facebook, Twitter and other evil tech giants could not censor the film.
Grab the files at this link, and enter your email address there to subscribe to the Brighteon Films announcement list.
You are hereby granted permission to:
- Post the full movie, or snippets of the movie, to your YouTube, Vimeo, Bitchute, Brighteon or other video provider channel.
- Burn the full movie to DVDs and give them away for free (you may not charge for the film, however).
- Share the film files on torrent sites or file sharing sites.
- Download and store a copy on your local computer.
- Share the downloaded files with others using any means you wish.
We only ask that you give credit to Biosludged.com or BrighteonFilms.com, and remember that even though we grant you the right to share the film for non-commercial purposes, we still technically “own” the film and maintain copyright on the film.
Some great ideas of how to spread the word about Biosludge
By sharing the Biosludged movie, you join an underground railroad of activist citizens who are helping distribute critical information that’s being systematically suppressed by industry, government and media. (Yes, all three are covering up the truth about toxic sewage sludge.)
That’s why we’ve put this film out for you to share. Here are a few ideas of how you can get this film into the hands of other people who need to see it
- Burn the movie to DVDs and hand them or mail them to your local city council members.
- Upload the files to Dropbox or another service and share links with your friends on social media.
- Send DVDs or file links to local journalists or news investigation teams.
- Send copies to your members of Congress.
Sign up for the email newsletter at BrighteonFilms.com to be kept informed of more news surrounding this film, as well as announcements on the release of upcoming films.
Also: We need volunteer translators who can translate the film’s captions into Spanish and other languages. Please contact Natural News if you can assist in this effort.
Read Biosludged.news to stay informed about the topic of biosludge and the mass pollution of our soils and our food.
Also check out Brighteon.com, the new alternative to YouTube, now featuring thousands of active video channels and over a hundred thousand uploaded videos. All Brighteon Films documentaries are being posted to Brighteon.com.
These projects are funded in part by the Health Ranger Store, bringing you 700+ lab-verified products for healthy living, including superfoods, storable emergency organic foods, green home products, personal care, prepping supplies and much more. Shop at the Health Ranger Store to help support our films, our lab and our continued work for humanity.